The foreign languages department of the Yaroslavl State Technical University (YSTU), Yaroslavl, Russia, would like to extend an invitation to teachers of non-linguistic universities and colleges, practitioners, and all whom it may concern to take part in the International Conference of Scientific and Practical Focus with Mixed Participation "Language Education in Non-Linguistic University: Classic and Novel Approaches", held at YSTU May 17-18, 2019.
Paper submission deadline is March 20, 2019.
As part of the Conference, May 17, 2019, a plenary meeting will be held concerning pressing issues of teaching foreign languages in non-linguistic universities and colleges. After that, section meetings will be opened to discuss the Conference papers.
The purpose of the Conference is to develop the cooperation in the fields of education and science, to enable the scholars and educator of YSTU, and leading scientists and practitioners to share experiences.
1. Methodological aspects of teaching a foreign language in a non-linguistic university.
2. The place of translation in the linguistic training of a student.
3. Information technologies and multimedia in teaching foreign languages in a non-linguistic university.
4. Intercultural aspect in teaching a foreign language.
5. Language education programs as part of additional professional retraining.
6. Teaching Russian as a foreign language.
The issues of teaching foreign languages in technical universities and colleges are not limited to the suggested topics, therefore the hosts of the Conference are glad to discuss other relevant issues. The registration fee for one Conference paper is 2000 RUB (31 USD).
The participation in the Conference includes:
- a standard-issue Skill Development Certificate;
- an International Conference Participant Certificate;
- the editorial and publishing formatting in the electronic Conference Proceedings with an ISBN;
- indexing the Conference Proceedings in RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index).
The organizing committee reserves the right to reject materials that do not meet the requirements to scientific content and formatting of papers.
The papers are published in author's edition.
Conference languages: Russian, English, German.
We'll be glad to answer all your questions at email@example.com.
Full information letter: https://goo.gl/Ah6t6J
Conference participation application form: https://goo.gl/forms/8FVRRiBJXfB99zdH3